Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hawaiian Bistro



Hawaiian Bistro is one of the newest addition in Pantai Indah Kapuk area, located a few units away from the famous Hakata Ikkousha. The place is bringing a new color for Jakarta foodie to try, and yes, it is Hawaiian food!

Without any hesitation, I dragged David (as usual) to accompany me for lunch last Saturday. The place occupied one shophouse, so it's kinda narrow on the first floor. But the second floor was a lot wider and brighter, and decorated with Hawaiian details like Lei (Hawaiian flower necklace), the orange lifesaving tubes, and Hawaiian paintings on the wall.



Bistro Bento (IDR 72.000)
I was confused between Bistro Bento and Loco Moco, but I think I made the right decision. Basically it was Fish Katsu, BBQ Beef, Spam (pork), and Fried Chicken on the top of the rice, served with a choice of Fresh Vegetable Salad or Macaroni Salad. My favorite was the beef and chicken, they just got seasoned right. And the macaroni salad was a very nice option for people like me, who can't eat raw vegetables, so the salad doesn't ended up left on the plate. 



Paniolo BBQ Mix (IDR 69.000)
Their famous trio BBQ (Chicken, Beef, and Short Ribs) served with two scoops of rice (as how they always served it in Hawaii), and choice of salads. The same BBQ as I had in my plate, but with 3 kind of meat. Heaven indeed.



Chocolate Ice Cream (IDR 15.000)
They were giving free Ice Cream (Chocolate/Matcha/Ogura) if you like their Facebook and follow their Twitter. So how could we resist freebies?





Hawaiian Bistro 
Rukan Cluster Garden House Blok A No 25 
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta 
ph. (021) 29033185 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...