Friday, May 31, 2013

[Bangkok] Kin Ramen

I promised myself to finish my Bangkok post series by the end of May, so here I am posting our last dinner in Bangkok. We were waiting for our flight back to Jakarta at Suvarnabhumi Airport when we spotted this ramen place, and my sister got temped by their Tom Yam Ramen picture on the menu, so we decided to try it.


I was getting sick of Tom Yam, so me and my mom shared their Wonton Ramen (THB 270). It came with generous amount of pork slices and wontons, and the broth were pretty good too. But I should've trusted my sister's eyes, because her Tom Yam Ramen (THB 270) tasted really good. Very well seasoned and perfect sourness. In my opinion, that was the best tom yam broth we had in Bangkok.



Meanwhile, my father sticks with his personal favourite Japanese dish, Salmon Teriyaki Don (THB 320). I didn't try it, but it looks appetizing with that big and thick slice of salmon being perfectly grilled.

So this is how my Bangkok journey ended. I would definitely love to go there again someday, but now I'm saving for further destination. So stay tuned :D


Kin Ramen
Concourse F
Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bangkok, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...