Friday, January 25, 2013

Momento

Here's another random dinner at Pantai Indah Kapuk area. David was having some bussiness in Pluit, so after that we decided to have our dinner at Momento PIK. 


Upon arrival, we were greeted by the bright white colours of the interior. On the exposed brick walls, the furniture, the ceilings, to the white marble table. There's a huge void on the entrance hall that the place felt big and spacious. And there's super comfy-look sofas in one corner, right next to an artifical fireplace. Too bad the sofas were all occupied that night.

The choice of food was quite limited. My main course was a Barbecue Oven Roasted Chicken, served with potato wedges and veggies. It was originally served with mashed potatoes, but I changed it into wedges. The portion was quite much, they served half chicken, and I'm not into chicken breast, so I gave it to David. But the barbecue seasoning was fine. The wedges was crunchy but I prefer it a little saltier.



As usual, David went with Beef Black Pepper Rice. The beef texture was good and not chewy, but the seasoning is kinda sweet and not spicy. We agreed that Detention Room's black pepper beef was better.

Anyway, the food was okay, but not yet outstanding. I think Momento still need some improvement from the menu selection to the taste of food, but I wish the best for them, since I love the interior and I still want to sit in their sofa-next-to-fireplace someday :)


Momento Restaurant & Bar
Ruko Crown Golf Blok D No. 33 - 35 
Pantai Indah Kapuk 
North Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...