Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lekker Bekker

I'm starting to cross my Food Resolution Lists! And this one happened accidentally. 

Last week, I went to Mall Alam Sutera with my parents. The place was new, and it claimed itself as the largest mall in Southeast Asia, so it got us curious. As it turns out, I don't think it's that big, but maybe it was because not many stores were open, so there's not much to see yet.

Anyway, we were just wandering around, when I saw that Lekker Bekker had opened their outlet here. As far as I know, it only got two outlets in Tebet and Serpong, so I got excited immediately and brought my parents to eat there. The place was very homey, decorated with comfortable sofas and pillows, and a cabinet full of cute things in the other side. It served Dutch home style cooking, with a twist of Indonesian delicacy.




We were not too hungry that night, so we decided to share Original Poffertjes (IDR 17.500) and Galantine (IDR. 38.500) for the three of us. They were both delicious. The poffertjes are warm and moist, and the galantine was very delicious. It was crunchy on the outside, but soft and dense on the inside. And it made a perfect combination with the sauce. For me, the only thing lacking is the portion :p


Lekker Bekker  Pannekoeken Poffertjes En Bolletjes
Mall Alam Sutera 
Jl. Jalur Sutera Barat Kav. 16 
Tangerang - Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...