Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tokio Kitchen

Last Friday, me and my family were having our late lunch at Tokio Kitchen, Central Park Mall. Tokio Kitchen is kinda like a Japanese foodcourt, located beside the Urban Kitchen at 2nd floor of the Mall. I've been there several times before, but for the others, it was their first time.


Btw, I forgot to keep the bill, so I won't write the price here. 

On my last visit, I tried their okonomiyaki and fell in love with it. So that's exactly what I ordered again, Salmon Okonomiyaki. The portion was big, I think it's too much for one person, but it was delicious. I love the thick dough and crunchy fresh vegetables inside. Unfortunately, I also recommend this to my sister, but she didn't like it. She said that the vegetable taste was too strong.

My dad ordered a Salmon Teriyaki Onigiri. He always ordered salmon or gindara teriyaki in every Japanese restaurant, but the onigiri here brought a whole new taste in the teriyaki, since they mix the rice with carrot and parsley. It also looks delicious, but I didn't try it.

Since my sister didn't like the okonomiyaki, she ordered something else, Salmon Nigiri. I can't eat raw foods, so I didn't taste it either, but the salmon on the top looks fresh and tempting, rite?

Overall, I like this restaurant. The food fits my tastebud and the price's worth it. Even though I forgot the exact price, but I think it's 30-50k for each portion. Come and try yourself :)

Tokio Kitchen
Central Park Mall, 2nd floor
Jakarta, Indonesia
http://www.facebook.com/TokioKitchen?sk=info 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...