Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Beatrice Quarters

Happy belated valentine's day! Yes, I know I haven't finish my Manado food review, I've been busy with my final project stuff, so I'll continue my Manado food review later. But now I want to share about my valentine's day dinner.
Last night me and my bf David went to PIK for dinner. I've always wanted to go there more and more because there are so many new restaurants lately, but to get there, the traffic was such a pain in the ass. But since yesterday was special, I forced David to went there for dinner.
We got there around 7 o'clock, and it was really crowded. At first we'd like to try Smokey Ribs, but the waiting list was so long. There were lots of people standing in front of the restaurant, waiting to be seated. So we looked for another options, then there it was, Beatrice Quarters.


I've seen this restaurant in my friend's album in facebook, and always wanted to try it since then. The restaurant was also full when we came, but we were the first on the waiting list, so we agreed to wait. While waiting, we had snack at Bobabits, a bubble tea station nearby.
So finally we got seated, and started to order. This is what we ordered:


Single Chicken Teriyaki Rice Pizza (35k)
This was very delicious that I regretted we only ordered the small size. They serve it in two sizes actually, small and large. I think this was a perfect combination of Italian and Japanese food. I love how the mozarella cheese's taste actually blend with the chicken teriyaki and seaweed. 


Herbes Poultry (45k)
After eating the rice pizza, I think this one was just standard. It's a seasoned rice with Chicken breast, shitake mushrooms and spinach. Not bad, but definitely not better than the rice pizza.

And this is our picture there. David got me a polaroid for valentine and birthday present, so i got tacky and take pictures immediately. lol


So, great meal, great night, great company. Thanks for everything, D.

Beatrice Quarters
Ruko Crown Golf 26
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...