Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Kopi O

Last week, I joined my mom and dad to go to my dad's factory at night to do some general checking. It was already late when it's done, and we were getting hungry. Since my dad's factory located in Tangerang, we decided to grab some food in Living World, Alam Sutera.
Unlike the other malls, Living World provided late night dining for the costumers. All the restaurants in the Ground Floor open until midnight, and they also had various selections. After a short walk, we decided to try My Kopi O. 
I first heard of this place from wanderbites, he wrote a good review for this restaurant that i suddenly remembered it when we passed by. And also, my mom always like kaya toast, so there we were.
Since it was already late, me and my dad decided to share a bowl of spaghetti mamak, and my mom, as usual, ordered the kaya toast.

Spaghetti Mamak
I'm glad we decided to share it, since it comes in a large portion. It was a spaghetti sauteed with sliced beef, eggs, tomatoes, and bean sprouts. I love the bean sprouts, it gave the crunchiness for the spaghetti, but i think noodles suits better than spaghetti for this kind of food. Spaghetti is just to rough.

Kaya Toast
I like this kaya toast better than Kopitiam's, simply because they didn't combine the kaya toast with french fries (which I thought a wierd combination), and because they used two slices of bread, instead of dividing a slice of bread into two and put the kaya jam in the middle. It becomes too thin in my opinion.
And also, the kaya jam was also more delicious and sweet-scented, because they combined it with pandan somehow. The bread was also perfectly toasted.

It's too bad Living World is kinda far. I will definitely be a loyal customers for the kaya toast if they opened an outlet near my house. :p

My Kopi O
Ground Floor Unit 35
Living World Alam Sutera
Tangerang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...