Monday, November 26, 2012

Tortuga

I always love to go to Pantai Indah Kapuk and try different restaurants there. Several weeks ago, I went there with David for dinner, and decided to try Tortuga. It was Sunday and it was 6 pm, but the restaurant was quite empty. They were having happy hour promo, 50% discount at 2-6 pm, but unfortunately we came several minutes after 6pm, so we only got 25% discount.




I wasn't really hungry, so I ordered Tortugan Nachos (IDR 35.000). It tasted good! The nachos were freshly made, and the meat sauce was delicious and quite a lot, enough for all the nachos. 



David ordered Beef Blackpepper Rice (IDR 45.000). It tasted quite nice. Not special, but not dissapointing though.

This restaurant was actually good, based on what I tried, but maybe they have to add more menu, as I think the variation was not too much. With the growing number of restaurants in Pantai Indah Kapuk, each must compete to attract customers in every way to survive.

For Tortuga, maybe I'll pay a visit again next time, in happy hour of course ;p

Tortuga Kitchen & Bar
Rukan Crown Golf Blok A No. 10
Pantai Indah Kapuk (North Jakarta)
Twitter @tortuga_pik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...