Saturday, September 17, 2011

hello

Hello! Its 00.20 am and i've just decided to start blogging. I've been thinking about blogging for he last several days, thinking about this and that, but finally here it is. The Daily Nut.


Who's the girl behind? 
The name's natasha. But you can just call me nut. I'm an architecture student from Jakarta, Indonesia. I love architecture, travelling, photography, cooking, reading, writing, watching movies, playing RPG games, and so on. So yes, basically i'm a girl with lots of hobbies.

So what's this blog about? 
The answer might be everything. I'll write whatever i feel like writing. But mostly it will be about my life, my daily activity, my experience, my hobbies and interest.

I think that's all for the introduction. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...